I discovered

Several Calenders. Xena from 1999, Buffy from 2002, and UNC-CH Tarheels. The UNC calender was a gift from my friends Chris and Rebecca. They came to visit me at work
A road map of the USA. Which was a gift from some cousins. I think they wanted rid of it.
My Stargate SG-1 episode guide notes. I used to write these when I was unemployed. I did  reviews and synopses of the the first season of Stargate SG-1. 
My UNC-CH orientation booklet. My First year philosophy booklet.
The itinerary for the first trip my brother and I took to New York
A postcard of Jennifer Lien as Kes
Computer speakers from our old family computer, which never worked, but I hid, to stop my mother losing it, If she had bought something which was 98 percent faulty. 
My old CD player.
Paper plates
A packet of y fronts. I am a boxers man. I bought these in error. 
A sleeping bag. Black, which has gone to a music festival, which I did not attend
Several novels. One by Kay Scapetta which I found on the bus. Another on the Vietnam war, which my sister was reading at 9 or 10
Matches from my trip to the Czech republic
Cigars from the Dominican republic
Terminator 3 on VHS. I forgot I owned this
SD card holder
MS works CD
DVD case holders
The Pyramids of Mars Novel
Lead
An old torch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school