Last night.
I was dreaming I was in debate and conversation, with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Sarkozy

I am not sure how it came about
The current President of France. Co Prince of Andorra. The discussion was held, in my old VI form common room in my old High school.
Along the many things I discussed, were the possibilty and benefits of moving CAP East and South, to bring the new members of the Union, up to speed. This did not go down well, with the French President.

Monsieur Sarkozy than walked back to the French Embassy. I asked did he not have a driver, he said there was no need. It was a nice day, and the Embassy was close enough

I was feeling pleased with myself, about securing face time, with one of the worlds most powerful politicans. Till my mother called me on my phone, and told me, the French premier had charged my Alma Mater for his time and security

I was chastened

Comments

Graniog said…
Haha that's funny! But I can tell it was a dream because Sarko walking on his own and saying he doesn't need a car? No way!

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school