I always liked Donald Duck

I have been spending an inordinate amount of time. Reading cracked.com
http://www.cracked.com/article_19021_5-amazing-things-invented-by-donald-duck-seriously.html
That’s Mr Duck. Not Mr Draper, nor the guy from the Western Isles, I met in University. His Girlfriend told me off, once. Not January Jones. I mean Donald from the Western Isles
Anyway, I always liked Donald.
1) No one understands him.
2) He actually has a proper job, he is a sailor. He likes to travel. He has to wear a uniform. Probably not many hot chicks at works. So rather like me
3) he has annoying and imposing relatives
4) A lot of his troubles come from, him trying to get a quiet drink, at a bar. Or walking along the street. The world imposes on him
5) You can kinda recall a girl hanging out with him, but not her name. Again…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school