More German notes

Germany is not plastic friendly. There are not ATM’s everywhere. 

I was in the book shop which was full of Fortuna Dusseldorf merchandise

I am sure there was pickled cauliflower for breakfast

I smell of cigarette smoke. You may still smoke in bars here.

The smell, lingers I am such a hypocrite for bringing it up. Yes I know what I was doing between 1997 and 2007

There is something in my brothers wallet, which keeps setting off alarms in stores

There was a very cute girl, in the bookshop, working on the till. She seemed to be there, simply to bag

There is a lot of construction, Dusseldorf passes the Crane test

There were two stores, selling hi grade models. Model battleships, and remote controlled aircraft and helicopters

The North and South trains, on one of the underground lines run above and below each other.  I wonder if this is different from the Tube. Though I remember it may have been similar in Washington

I have been eating salami all day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school