Memories of other days

My day was not one I would care to remember.

So here are some link's to better days

My brother and I visited this statue in 2007. When we visited Corpus Christi. Today is the anniversary of Selina's untimely death. My brother and I learned about her career and life

We were talking about this film, on one my internet groups. I saw it one night. I was up channel surfing looking for boobs. The premise is rather strange Michael Caine, is a journalist and his family are abducted by modern day pirates. Direct descendent's of Blackbeard and the like. They speak, in a 17th century Cant. ``Not since time of second Charles''  Dudley stutton, who my sister has a particular animus against, stars as one of the pirates. 

10 years ago, I would have been working at the Insurance company. Doing data entry. My first full time job.  I wonder what would have happened if they had taken me on full time

Well, my best wishes to all my readers, and remember no matter how bad 31-2-2011 was, we will never see the like of it again

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well that would be a strange alternate dimension..........it's 31-3-2011 not 2.
Malchera said…
It would have been last month, not a different dimension. Nor a strange one, just the same as ours, simply a month behind

I really could not do anything right yesterday

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school