The last day

The Last day. A friend asked me, what I would do, on the last day. If I knew it would all end tomorrow.
I would hope for the courage, to face the day, well.

I would

I would wake up, ride my bike, and watch Vincent and the Doctor.
I would than have a steak, and egg Breakfast, and a cigarette
I would than buy a Clan jersey, for my friend. The one she saw on ebay
I would buy a copy of the magic of the horse for the good witch of the South
Tease Lexie, and buy her sweets
Send postcards. Postcards from the edge? to my fans
Buy Nessa some whiskey.
Buy Robyn that jersey
Tell my Valya, that she is the best! Instruct her, to look after my brother. Take care of my fan club, and let not Lexie go unteased
Buy a relephant, for someone
Send chocolates, to the nice people in the shop in Virginia beach
Send an e-mail to the Carolina Panthers, thanking there fans for there kindness
May charitable donations to the Universities I attended
Send flowers to Bossy girl
Tip the staff of the Pub, I drink in well
Send Danny at work, a large packet of smokes
Send vegan Candy, to the lady who got me the whip
Send a few vegan chocolates to the Southern med
Send Irina flowers
Send the Princesses of Kiev, daises and roses
Write up, the outline of how, sleeping under the cross would end
Writie up outlines for my AH's. As I can think off
Send Graniog as many dvds, as I could find that I think she would enjoy
Close of my history list account, with a brief salvette
Close my blog. Twitter, Facebook account.
Have a cocktail
Stand up, and face the dying of the light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school