Nightmares

Last night I had an awful dream. I guess brought on by the anxiety, and alcoholic ginger beer.
It started innocently enough. I was sitting down, not doing the work I was supposed to do. Instead I had been drawing, or something.

Than I moved into the kitchen, where people came and went. 
One of the people who came, in was Russell Brand. Yes, the Wife of Ms. Katy Perry, and the tormentor of Andrew Sachs.  Well Brand played a trick on me, and put custard in my tea. Though it came out looking more like, vegetables in chicken soup. Someone said to me, that you can't let Russell get away with that.

So I than lost it, I started to attack Russell. I hit him with a hot pan. Someone commented on this. Daniel McEvoy from my High school, and I broke his glasses.

Than some girls, entered the scene. I had decided to be a monk. So, I paid them no mind. The whole encounter above, may have been in a monastery. Which I think explains, why Russell was there. Also it was a communal kitchen. We were fighting.

The Girls went to sleep next to me, which I thought was odd, but I ignored them

Then this was the really, disturbing bit. The monastery seemed to have been taken over by White Power fanatics. Daphne Du Maurier, was addressing on something. (*) It was not her. I think I thought it was her, because I read a review of a book, by her the previous day. The old woman looked like a cross between Helen Daniels, and Dame Judy Dench. ( Sorry Ladies)

(For information about the real Du Maurier please read

http://www.dumaurier.org/)

Than came the nasty bit. There was a guy talking about mass murder. I think he said Congo, but he meant Rwanda. Where hundreds of thousands of people were murdered with knives. He than began a rant, about Gypsy women. He turned and told me something, which made my blood froze. I had walked in front of him, in front of the door.

I slipped away, as the well Nazi's were up to something, everyone was going to and forth.
 I wanted to get out, and get out fast. I had to scramble up some rocks, and I was afraid people would notice I was going in the opposite direction from most of the crowd.

I managed to get out of the compound, into the street - the street was full, of departing Nazis. Some of them were leaving in Cop cars. I ran up, the ramp of a multi story carpark, to hide out until they left

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school