An Open letter to Dara O Brien

Sir,

I have watched you for many years. As a guest comedian, and presenter on the BBC’s comedy panel quiz programs.

Than on to Mock the week. Where I credit you with the show’s success. I think you were able to keep Frankie Boyle under control.

My hard disk drive contains, your shows at the Apollo in London.  I enjoy watching them again and again.

I have even followed the three men in a boat series.  Why only last night I tuned in to watch you on the Apprentice your fired

So it is more in sorrow than in anger I write this.

On Tuesday you met my sister after the Uncut Monkey shows. You simply shook her hand, and greeted her.

I must take umbrage at this matter.

My sister is adopted. Not in the legal sense. She is very much my biological sister.  Yet despite our shared genetic makeup

my sister remains adopted. In a very real, red headed stepchild sense. Imagine if you will, cleaning your cupboards in June,

and finding a can of cranberry sauce. That is my sister.  Remember the TV series ``Streets apart’’ No you don’t that. That is my sister

No one likes her. We have worked very hard at this. My whole family. 

Now we have to listen to her politely, when we should be chasing her away by banging a broom handle on the ground.

I hope you can understand

Yours sincerely

Malchera

Comments

Anonymous said…
*snort*

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school