As yesterday was the aniversary, of the storming of Bastille. I was thinking of Kingship. As you know, Kings are appointed by God, to rule over us. I have noticed a great contention and general malady, across Europe. This is in no doubt due to the Murder of Louis, and Charles.

I have therefore decided to offer my candiancy for several vacant thrones
I would prefer France, however I will except the Crown of Germany. I would not like Austria, but Poland or the Czech lands, will suffice too

I was after all ``The greatest sword in all France''

These are my terms for the crown.

1) The eating of Mayonaise outside of sandwiches, is forbidden
2) My Friend Lexie is too be made a Grand Dutchess
3) I claim the title of Breast inspector general
4) I want sweets
5) Granniog to get a mink stole
6) No pushing
7) I want weekends off, and no royal duties before 11am
8) An pardon, for my adopted sister
9) No formal dinners. I will accept a royal buffet.
10) I will write my own speeches

I stand ready to answer the call of the people and the Nations

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I'm out the window then aren't I?
I like mayo with my chips.
Friets met.
Oh and I push.
And like sweeties.
You've clearly not thought this through!

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school