Song for the Day.

http://youtu.be/Y_9sB92dJzM

A piece of 1980s nostalgia. I actually used to have to come into school, on Saturday. Once for fighting. A ``handbags'' affair which I was probably goaded into. Another time, for teasing the same unfortunate fellow. Who I hope is now prosperous and enjoying the affections of a pretty wife.

However for many of you, the concept of Saturday detention, would be known only through this 1980s piece. There was no Molly Ringwalds alas for me to woo, at that age.

`` As I walk on by, I will call your name''

I was reading emails, today of people who, I have forgotten, and some who I was pleased to remember. One girl, who wore a cowboy hat.

I am still calling the name, of the girl in the cowboy hat after all these years

A great song, by a great band

20 years ago Paola You will never see this... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school