I am in much better mood, than i was in this time last week.
Thank goodness for that! Its amazing what some resolution. My decision, to bite the bullet, and book my holidays. A clearer head. I had a terrible hangover last week. Oh and breakfast, can do..
I think I am beginning to even enjoy the rain

I booked my trip to Kiev. I look forward to meeting my friend
My boss has fallen, and hurt her leg. I heard her sighs, in the corridor. She had fallen over and hurt her ankle in the ladies WC. This does mean a period of uncertainty at work. I would much prefer for the time being that things
I congratulate, our good friend Nessa, on a year of Hello Nessa, and wish her well in her new life
Ms Ally, my good friends Sister is engaged. My best wishes to her
I may belong in a zoo, in Lima
My Uncle has his Birthday on Tuesdau, so best wishes to him

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kisses! Glad you're more chipper! I'm not as keen on moody Malchera...

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school