Ranting

I was hungover, and expected to attend sunday lunch. I dislike it.

The one day off, during the week. I would prefer my sundays are quiet

The place smells, of bleach. So I forwent breakfast.

lost my temper, with my brother today. I started an argument, with him over lunch.

I told him, he was a handicapped dog, and should be sectioned.

I am tired of it. Yesterday, the computer he uses crashed, maybe it’s broken, but he misuses it

Than my mother, decided she would scold him, publically, over him coming quite late to work

I am tired. Of it, it. I am tired of having to clean the bathroom after him. I am tired of his tantrums

I am tired of my mother treating him, as a 4 year old, one moment. Than expecting him to act like a grown man the other

I seem to be angry all the time. Its not six weeks, since I fell out with Valya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school