Louche in Lima.

I did not feel well this morning. I should have gone to accompany Stefany to school. I feel sad because I did not. However I had a sore throat and upset stomach today. As Stefany notes eating microwave after it has been frozen is a recipe for an upset stomach. As my angel headed off to work lookinh bonnie in her bright  blue hoodie. I had been snacking all day yesterday too. Eating petit pan and pate. Chips and baby tomatos. Today I have tried to cut down on my eating.  while I wait for my Coya. I bought underwear today. I had just about run out of clean clothes. Strangely at the second place I picked up some reg grundies. A shop assistant held onto my clothes as I paid for my order at the till. I also got two t shirts. I spent the morning wondering arround park kennedy
Listening to a brief concert by university of Lima students. There was a university by my hotel in the country to the south. Chile . South america has a youthful air. I like this. I am the oldest person in the room often enough. Also the hairest and ugliest. It seems I am like an animal. Well as happy as a pig in lima


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school