29 of December, I visited casualty department of my local hospital.

I had terrible stomach cramps. No diarrhoeal symptoms. But a painful, bloating, sensation. Eased slightly if I belched. I tried to apply a hot water bottle, to my stomach and drink, mint tea. It was too painful, to sit or lie down. I was up and down the stairs, trying to vomit
Drinking water, made the pain worse. Once at the casualty dept. I vomited profusely But the pain did not stop. After several pain killers, of varying strength. I relaxed, and slept for a bit

(A similar thing happened to me, five years ago. It was one of the reasons, I quit smoking)

Blood tests, and urine tests, revealed nothing unusual. I had a slight infection. I had a cold and have a cold sore

Since the earlier incident. I have had terrible heartburn and bloating on and off. That's what I thought was happening, when it begun.

I have no idea, why this is happening. I am going to go to my GP on Wednesday, and seek medical advice. Anyone have any ideas, or pointers to questions I should ask? My specific worry is that this will happen on vacation.

I am feeling better now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school