Saskasian

saksia024

further to my posting the most secret things in the world. The first computer I had use of was a Research machine by Nimbus.

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=1011&st=1

It was a laptop, it was my brothers and I wrecked it. That is another story. It was accidental

I wrote out a story, or rather background for a story. It was after an apocalypse. A seaside town, was trying to draw civilisation back together. It was fielding armies of Calvary, the story was written at the time of the first gulf, war hence the camouflage trousers, however there was not enough uniforms to go round, so the rugby shirts and there were helmets. By the Horseman's side, is one of the towns militia. Here doing labour service. (Imagine if I could draw, this is supposed to be similar in look to an Osprey colour plate) However for the militia, things were harder, they had only pink trousers. Whatever destroyed Saskasia’s world left some strange tailoring. Or its a seaside town, and they had a warehouse full of the clothes. I was pleased though when I saw, on Sharpe British soldiers wearing pinkish trousers, (White trousers, that been stained by the more famous red jackets)

I think I wrote 7000 words on the subject. I must have drawn nearly a 100 pictures, on my little lost world

By the way Saskasia, is the city of the crab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school