Life in Lima

I have been unwell. Sthefany brought me to a Peruvian doctor. My stomach had begun to trouble me again. I was seen promptly. While I was being treated. The Doctor dealt with other patients. I guess my Spanish and their English ensured privacy. I have learned, the Spanish word for Look. Mirra, and Claro I have been eating grated potato. Prescribed by my pretty nurse. She also gave me injections of Buscopan. Buscopan is not sold in tablet form here There is a boy you see scavengeing the bins. In the street every night. There was semi tame dogs, on the streets. Oh and a terrible wild cat I have drank Inca cola by the galleon. Got into an argument at the Bishops palace. Played Muerto, and eaten chifa. I am happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school