Life in Peru

I hit my head on a combi last night.
I had quails eggs for dinner, the night before,
I have been explaining Nial Horan's accent to a young lady.
There has been a series of mugging's in the neighbourhood, by a fake white taxi. My father in law, was mugged.
The children are all in school uniform, Peru very young. There are lots of children about. I like this, there is a hairdressers, for children.
One see's whole families at Sodiamac shopping together. I cannot imagine my Grandmother and my father spending a sunday quietly with his mother
My pc needed a wireless adaptor. One sits at my left now.
The cafe takes credit
We finished painting the rooms. Salmon and sunset, and blue and white.
My Sthefany is sleeping. Do not wake her, I love her so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school