Grand Hotel Hernancor

This time last week, I was in Ecuador. Somewhere I never thought I would go. I have no quarrel with Ecuador or it's people. I just did not give it a second thought. Its fresher in my mind, these days because of the situation with the Embassy in London and Julian Assange.

However because I had to leave Peru on a Visa run. We went across the border.

I stayed here

http://hotelhernancord.blogspot.com/

It was a neat and clean hotel. There was a small market. The staff were affable The location was good. The wireless excellent.

I regret to say I have no photographs of Ecuador.

I would like to thank the Taxi Driver. Mr Washington, who drove us safely to the Peruvian side of the border. He is a credit to his profession. I wish I could give his details here. Alas I cannot.

The country side approaching the border was very beautiful. I hope to visit there again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school