Happy new Year 2013

There is no new year's video message this year.
2012, has been the most incredible year of my life. I had a great start to 2013. I went for a walk with my fiance. Then I watched the bonfires and fireworks. I was deafened a few times, as the kids across the street threw there fireworks into bonfires. After listening to music and drinking wine, Yes I have started to drink wine since I moved under Capricon. I thanked the lord for my fair fiance. with my beautiful woman. We went to a house party. I was out till 7am. Normally I am the first home on New Years eve. I remember 2010-11. When I had a miserable time, I ended up stealing a glass drunk. This time, I went out for soup! Pictures of the bonfires to follow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school