Are all Cartoon Heroines redheads now?

I now watch an inordinate amount of childrens TV. My stepson comes home and monopolises the TV.
I was watching La CQ, and I realised that one of the actresses was a redhead. La CQ, is set in a fictional American HS, somewhere in Latin America. What I noticed was how common redheads seem to have become in Media.

Lets look at the list

Mary Jane from Spiderman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mary_Jane_Watson.jpg

Gwen from Ben 10





The older sister from Phineas and Ferb.Her name is Candace






Disneys, the star of the little mermaid. Whom started the trend
Ariel

The Princess  from Brave


Louis Griffin. Whom could be seen as the step mother of Candace
Oh and Wilma Flintstone. The Gorgeous granny of them all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school