Saturday, April 20, 2013
Round up 19th of April
My pupils did their project today. I hope I have graded them correctly. I am worried I have been too lenient. My boss told me to be more organised. I nearly had a heart attack, until I realized she was talking about my register. I wonder and worry how good a job I am doing
Margaret Thatcher died this month. The first British Prime Minister I knew
I am pleased to note, the two suspects in the Boston Marathon case have been apprehended. Alas after the death of a gallant police officer at MIT
The Boy received an award at his school
I made a homemade video for my class. I am pleased with this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment