Friday, June 21, 2013
A big thank you
A big thank you, to my mother and brother and sister who made the difficult and long journey to Peru, to come to my wedding. Many thanks to my mother and father, who at this hour of there life, supported me at great trouble and discomfort to themselves. I love my family. I miss my father very much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment