A belated Birthday to my sister, who had her birthday yesterday
****************
A safe trip home to my mother and sister and my brother, who came to Peru, for my wedding.
My Mother and Sister had there ups and downs. They endured tantrums, cold water, the vagaries of the Peruvian transport system. They dined on cebiche, and drank pisco and danced
*********************
Well done to my class for working so hard yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment