Round up 10 June 2013


Happy birthday to my friend Cindy
I have had an upset stomach for the entire weekend
A happy Saints day to my brother. Yesterday was St Colmcille's day. Speaking of Scots
I note the passing of Iain Banks.I remember the crow road well, from the 1990s.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crow_Road_(TV_series)

Mr Banks was a dedicated partisan of genre TV and writing.
I saw the last episode of season 3 Game of thrones last night. It was less climatic then last week's episode.
I must add something I was surprised to learn that Theon Greyjoy is the brother of Lilly Allen. Theon's role in the books and series is quite complex. So kudos, to Alfie Allen.
I have learnt from my old job the passing of one colleague and the firing of another. I am glad to be so far from the satanic MBHS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school