Dreams

 Last night,I  was in church. The Parish where I and my family attended . Matt Smith and Clara, was there. So was the Pope .I presume Pope Francis. I think I also met Pope John Paul 2nd. I confused him,with Benndict. I remembered the two Popes journal .Anyway Matt Smith and I presume Clara Where going to do a performance. They were waiting in the confessional However ,there had been a miscomunication. They needed to do it after communion. I was sitting in a  pew behind some people I went to HS with. When my mobile went off. Embarrassed I left the church.Oddly my mobile, was playing the Red Dwarf Theme. Feeling guilty I helped a guy close the doors of a church Or at least tried to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school