SF Debris


I have been enjoying the Star Trek reviews, on SF debris.

http://www.sfdebris.com/
Its a nice piece of nostalgia. As I have seen the various Trek series repeated and repeated again.I forget how old they are. The 7 of 9 season of Voyager was in 1998. 15 years ago. A world before 911. The Bush presidency. The Euro. A world in which my wife, was barely a teen, and did not speak English.

 I came across the site on a link, from www.TVtropes.com

I have been really enjoying the reviews. The commentary is caustic. I will blush from repeating some of the comments here. The reviews are erudite and considered. I would recommend the discussion of the Prime Directive. I am saving, the Dr Who and Babylon 5 reviews. Its ages, since I looked forward to TV reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school