Round up Friday the 13th of September


Good luck, and bon voyage to my friend Mr Vince Harrison, who is retiring from Hades
I worked with him for many years. A true public servant, I learned a lot from him

Good luck to QPR versus Birmingham city

My best wishes to any Glasgow University students beginning their Freshers Week. Have fun, stay safe, and remember if you do not enjoy freshers week, you have thousands of new people to meet, and years to go. It gets better. I remember watching Mark la Marr doing a comedy routine. Wearing to many clothes in the clubs, so sweating all night.  Making a fool of my self with a vending machine, and running out of money

Best wishes and congratulations to Mary Joe and Charlie who are getting married

Good luck to Chamito who is learning the poem..Los Heraldos Negras

I hope BT makes Baker and Kelly VPSO available on line

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school