Round up 26-1-14


Happy Birthday to my brother tomorrow. Sorry myself, the wife and stepson could not come to the party

Speaking of Birthdays- I expect my baby to make her entrance any day soon. You can see her move in my wifes body. I had hoped she would deliver yesterday, but  it was not time.

To my cousin Gordon today best wishes
A belated birthday wish to my sister in law Nancy
Congratulations, to my Cousin Yvonne on her Doctorate

-----
I want  to pass my commiserations onto to my Godmothers family
-----

I got a perfect score for my offsite classes at work. This worries me, I do not think I deserved it. I think they may be in trouble. They have also placed restrictions  on mobile phone use and consumables in class
_______


I will be supporting the Bronco's in the superbowl
Go Broncos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school