Valeyard fan theory


I was watching the review of the time of the Doctor yesterday. Charles posted a theory which I liked.
The Meta-crisis Doctor

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Meta-Crisis_Tenth_Doctor

Is the Valeyard.

  • A number of fans have speculated whether this Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor would eventually become the enigmatic figure known to the Sixth Doctor as the malevolent Valeyard. However, among other things, dialogue in The Name of the Doctor stated "Valeyard" as a future name for the Doctor that was yet to come.
I like the idea. I disliked the Meta-crisis Doctor. I have not gone back and watched that episode. Unlike last of the Timelords, or the End of Time 

Food for thought

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school