Round up 18-8-14


My stomach is awful. To add insult to injury. The water was turned off for about an hour at work.
Yesterday I had a terrible headache. The change in pressure apparently. I am worried I have another ear infection. Also my left foot is murdering me. I hurt it trekking up Javier prado last Tuesday

I had to go and pick up my Interpol report. I had to have a dental exam.

In other news My degree from the University of Glasgow, is confusing the locals. Its in Latin, which confuses the locals. Who mistook Latin for German. They are also upset it has a watermark rather then a stamp

Queens Park Rangers lost their opening  match of the season, on Saturday against Hull City. So well done Barry Jones. I worry QPR will play well every match and lose 1-0

My Baba is happy and healthy though

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school