Round up 16-9-14

Best wishes to my cousin Patrick, who is expecting his first child, and my cousin Paul on the birth of his child.

Their was an incident with my dog the other day. It got lose and chased and knocked over a kiddywink in the park. I felt so bad for the wan, who must have been terrified. I am so sorry,  for her. I went home so embarrassed 

On Thursday Scotland goes to the polls. I have been following the story from afar. I am surprised at the negative reaction especially from over the water. I went to university in Glasgow. It seems like a life time ago

I have enjoyed the last 2 episodes of Dr  Who. Peter Capaldi's Doctor seems to have hit his stride.
I had my doubts about the Mark Gatis episode-Robot of Sherwood but I enjoyed it a lot. Gatis had been hitting his form as a writer

I look forward to the all Ireland on Sunday

My pretty wife was feeling unwell on Monday-now she feels better




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school