Interstellar



A good , perhaps the Good science fiction movie. A strong cast. Sir Michael Caine. Mathew Mcounaghy. Last seen in True Detective. Even Casey Affleck. One complaint I have about the film, is that it seems to imply that Affleck will do harm to his sister at one point
Why?
Argue yeah. Curse yeah... but actual harm


Nolan has a thing for snowscapes-

The film looks beautiful. The alien worlds, the robots. A wonder

Nice to see William Devane, an under appreciated actor in my opinion. As one of the NASA talking heads.

As a father I never want to be younger than my daughter. Its a story about family and love. It does what SF should. Tells a simple story in a wonderful and unbelievable world

I liked it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school