Update 27 February


After Christmas, is a lean time for an expatriate English teacher here
I was fortunate this year. I had a corporate class, that lasted until the beginning of February.
It is almost March, and I have been filling my time with odds and ends. I have a class teaching the Gmat on saturday. Where I am forced to scrape and scan for materials. I had a tri weekly class where the student fled. I lost a class on Thursday due to a double booking. Something I am not pleased with

Nor is it easy being married. When you are at home all day.

I was annoyed by a mosquito last night.

The internet has been cut

I watched Skyfall-It was good, but the ending did not feel like bond

--------------
I worry about my daughter. Who still cannot speak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school