A belated happy birthday to my sister. And to my cousin
Congratulations to the winner of the all England Irish dance competition
QPR, has retained the employment of Iain Holloway, and have had some success in the league again
Well done Jamie Mackie
I have had a haircut.
I have moved out of my wife's apartment. It is proving quite a challenge. I have been trying to keep positive and busy. I am working on my Spanish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment