Round up


I am displeased by work. It is not that they have stopped calling, they have stopped assigning me regular hours. Though they do continue to call, in the mornings on occasion.That and my weekend job is somewhat disappointing. I also had the frustration of attending an interview for a position, which I was over qualified for. I think I did reasonably well, in the interview but I was passed over again. with the flimsiest of excuses

Well, I wish my sister and her husband a safe and relaxing honeymoon, along route 66

I congratulate Kean, on gaining access, to University, and wish my cousin Orla a happy birthday

I send best wishes to my aunt

I am pleased to note that QPR won a cup game, this week. Oh and that Who trial has returned

As always I send love to my daughter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school