Burt Reynolds

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and hat


It is with considerable sadness I note the passing of Burt Reynolds
One of my favourite actors. I grew up watching Smokey and the Bandit. Catching sneaked views of it, during bank holidays. I bought the DVD, when I was older and I understood things, like the reference to Richard petty.
How smart you sound depends on what part of the country you are in

W man who would wear feathers to a minister's funeral

 When I got older I saw Deliverance, a truly brutal film. I was pleased by the return to the spotlight with boogie nights. But he missed more then he hit. The man passed over Han Solo, and Indiana Jones

Actor. Athlete , Seminole Indian


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school