Avengers Endgame

So part two

I am reminded of Back to the Future franchise which is mentioned in the picture. But if Endgame reminded me of anything it, was back to the Future two. We see the dystopia, and then rehashes of the first film. Some of these work. Some do not. There was an attempt to answer some questions Which I did appreciate Some Cameos pleased me. I was left with some nagging questions

Okay

So firstly the Universe after the click. I was surprised that no one seemed to be willing to defend it. We hear about the pod of whales, but why was everything covered with rubbish five years afterward.
I did like the memorial. Though I wondered why Antman, did not just check social media. The same trick is used in reverse when the phone call, comes through when everyone returns

I did not like the Bruce/Hulk character I have been disappointed with the Hulk, in these two films. Hulk is able to go head to head with literally everyone. Here he gets his arse handed to him, by Thanos and sulks. Bruce/Hulk serves a purpose he builds the time machine Stark perfects. But he is an arse. Oh and Bruce/Hulk does the second snap.

I did like the Jarvis/ agent carter cameo. It was nice to see Slattery/Howard Stark again. I think too much time was spent with him. While Cap, saying Hail Hydra and avoiding the elevator fight was nice. I did like the call to a dreadful arc in Captain America

Thor. I liked he actually killed Thanos, oh and btw, I liked the fact Thanos destroyed the glove after using it. But Thor gave a lot of comic relief here. A bit too much. I think it would have been interesting to see Thor go, on the rampage. Have him have Hawkeye's arc. Speaking of Thor and Hawkeye When Thanos attacked the Avengers base, there were too many survivors. Letting Hawkeye die, knowing his daughter lived...

I thought Scarlett Jo looked pretty but really did not care much about her arc in this film,.

Nice to Scarlet Witch fighting Thanos, Really hitting him hard. I did not understand why they did not use her more.

I did like the fact they did not overuse Captain Marvel. They used her, for a deus ex machina in the beginning but okay. Also, I note Karen Gillam is now sharing scenes with Downey jr.

It was alright. I liked it. But I do not think I will rewatch it,








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school