Picard

Wow !!!!

It's nice to be excited about Star Trek again

I did not hate Star Trek Discovery. I found it frustrating, I enjoyed Captain Yeoh, Lorca and Anson Mount's Christopher Pike in particular.  This was a great pilot.

It is nice to see Trek go back to the future. Instead of endless prequels and reboots. Picard takes place after the events of Star Trek Nemesis. Indeed it fixes a problem from Nemesis. Data was not able to download his mind into B4. So Data's death has significance Data is dead. He was the last of his kind.

Orla Brady turns up as an Irish accented Romulan. My headcanon says she was taught English by the O'Brien family in Dublin

I am wondering why the Romulans needed federation aid to evacuate 900 million Romulans from Romulus. There are hundreds of inhabitable worlds in Federation

Nice, to see Bruce Maddox is back...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school