Round Up July 2020


The pubs are supposed to reopen tomorrow, but Jono's my favorite bar is not due to open. My brother tells me of whispers that the management wish to close it, but now I must find another option
As I do not want to go to the Swan by myself. Well I would go, but I do not wish to sit down conspicuously alone with the social distancing rules

I am tired of COVID -19, the masks. I wish this plague would pass over the lands of Man quickly. We have more bad news everyday it seems and smarter people than me, are pessimistic about the prospects for a vaccine or a cheap and quick cure

Liverpool won the league, but more importantly QPR lost the West London Derby

I have finished East and West by Michael Scott. Interesting but I do not find myself retaining anything I learn about Chinese History

I think I may have Covid 19 again. I feel awful, stomach pains, shortness of breath, headache and the ever present sore throat. I also think my teeth are rotten


Expedia has returned my brothers money, and my father has recovered from a severe urinary tract infection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school