Round up 23/10/20

 

I have been on a diet for about two months give or take a fortnight. I stopped consuming alcohol on the 1st of September, and I have used a modified slim fast plan for my day to day needs. This has been boosted by a fast on Saturdays eating only after attending Chapel 

There are ructions at work. I was transferred offsite, for last month September. I returned to find the accursed rotation system still ongoing

I am looking for a new Spanish language app- Until I find a suitable free one I will continue using Duolingo

I have been listening to Audiobooks lately in the evenings. I have revisited a few old acquaintances. The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, and Infinity welcomes careful drivers, and Bouncing Back with Alan Partridge 

I have done some Christmas shopping. 

QPR lost their last match, and Celtic did worse

Covid stalks the land again. Despite assurances some wards are now red again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school