Writing Excercise

The point of this eexcercise is recursion. Characters telling a story about other characters A Man in the Darkness A long time ago. Or maybe yesterday or perhaps a million years from now Or Maybe it is a Woman in the dark. Who knows? Does it matter? A smile breaks out across their face he activates the device. To watch Others watching Others Three Tall Men in Light. In White Gowns stand in the Judgement They see across Time, and Space. Lording over it all. Masters of the Universe. The Doctor is leaning on the Tardis Console- He is alone and asleep Jamie, comes into the control room The Highlander notices.. the Dr sleeping his arm, I didnae know he really did.. Jamie mutters just loud enough for us to hear He catches a glimpse of himself on the montior. There is a Black Woman, middle aged and proud- with the word unknown written across her The One in Darkness.. Smiles to himself... Our Jamie walks up behind the Doctor … BOO! Dr : Jamie Really! That was uncalled for Jamie Oh come on r, you should not be napping with your hand on the tiller, you can drag onto the rocks I was not sleeping You were Doctor I was not. I was meditating You were so sleeping. Ye Cannae pull the wool over my eyes Now Jamie please Zoe – Tardis control room Z:What is all the noise. I was trying to sleep J:Aye and not just you.. The Dr was in the land of Nod too. Sleeping at his post! Ye would have been flogged Zoe, Dr were you asleep, That’s very irresponsible Dr I was not sleeping. I was merely meditating Since the incident with the great intelligence. I have mediated daily Zoe, Jamie you should be more considerate Jamie. Aye the Dr mediates every day between 11 and 8 am and mediates extra late on Sundays Zoe. Jamie you must not tease the Dr. Dr Quite right Zoe, thank you Z;Yes Jamie you should have more respect for the elderly… Dr Elderly indeed Do you know.. I am only on my second.. No that’s not right No that’s not right at all.. The Dr looks into a monitor Dr frowns at the Montior Who is that The Dr than stares into space Dr.. Whats wrong with him? The Three Men, in the Court react like a Glacier to the spring. An iris narrows a milimeter. A daisy of thought opens A voice intones. This is be to stricken from the public testimony. This is now restricted The unknown observer smiles again This is what he wanted. The scene playing out, playing out the scene continues Dr Are you okay What happened to him.. he’s catatonic I don’t know I just caught him napping I was going to have a wee bit of fun with him The Doctorr faints Zoe and Jamie both cry out Doctor. The Doctor falls The Dr and Zoe crowd round the dr, they give him some air. Jamie unloosens the Dr tie. Zoe rushes to give him water The Dr says something The division will not find me.. I won’t go back Zoe- What does he mean? Jamie –panicking-I don’t know The DR sits bolt upright Oh goodness me. I must have fallen. What happened? Zoe-Jamie are you alright Zoe. Yes Dr I am fine.. but you have fallen Jamie.. dr maybe its time to go to bed Dr, yes I think so. Jamie help me Zoe I will get you a glass of water. Thank you zoe, its nice to know someone cares Jamie oh come on Dr don’t be silly. I don’t want any thing to happen to you either I know Jamie. Please help me Jamie and the Dr leave Zoe.. with the water.. Stops at the monitor for a second She sees a black woman.. for a second then the screen fades I am seeing things. We all must be.... The Trinity have their suspicions confirmed. As we thought a CIA agent. Goth is getting clumsy Their confessor smiles. You are wrong Lord President. The Dr is so much more than any Time Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school