I returned to Peru for March

 I ignored my own advice.  I went back to Los Olivos to see my daughter. I stayed at her house. On the last day- She- my ex wife threw a tantrum. She does not seem to be working. Friday was also very hot

The industrial baking equipment seems not be used

Well

The passage tp Peru was long and painful. My diverticulitis was particularly painful. My flight out to Peru was pretty quiet. There was a hiccup in Paris. A long queue to get through the gates, despite being Airside. 

I did meet a nice lady from SF though

It was pretty smooth via customs arriving in Peru. There are still regulations on wearing masks, and not entering the airport. Which almost set me into a panic on my way out. 


My daughter has made some progress it seems. She was copying my throwing the Dog puppet on the ceiling. She enjoyed her puppets, a Llama, a Dolphin. etc. She can be coaxed into using the W.C/

The New Nanny is very helpful and kind to my daughter. She has learned to engage with my daughter when my daughter is angry.  She plays pattycake 

I had to pay the electric bill 

I saw my step son. He is doing well, I beat him at Arm wrestling 

I watched Magnum P.I with my daughter, who kept trying to drink my beer. But apart from that sat quietly

My daughter still loves being carried. Picked up and thrown on the bed. I don't know how long I can do that. She also wants to get out of the house at every opportunity. She managed to escape one, day, and thankfully the neighbors brought back 

There was a protest up one of the nearby streets. Which a TV crew filmed. I wondered if it had been about the sterilization campaign 

The Cafe Roma has reopened. Which pleased me. I drank a Desperado. I was pleased- I was sick of Rokys


I set up her Alexa, and projector.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school