Round up 28 of November

 

My Mother hurt her leg. She was off her feet for a week. Everyone has been unwell with chest infection - cough and cold.


It  was not a great 45th Birthday. I got two Magnum π T shirts. I have always loathed this joke. I got some Amazon Vouchers- bought some books I have been eager to read. I had hoped to drink Kolsch and go to Popeyes. I went to spoons- I liked my Unclesaurus mug 



I have been watching the World Cup - I cannot say with much anticipation. I watched a particularly dreary England match against the USA. I have  decided to bet on Iberia to win. With Poland as an outsider - Other Dark Horses are USA and Ecuador 

I have very much  enjoyed the Rest is History Podcasts- featuring the history of a nation in the World Cup- Uraguay- Saudi Arabia. 

As I write this QPR have lost their manager- Mick Beale has gone North and gone to hell...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school