The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

 I did like this. Is the beginning of the 90s revival?

I had forgotten about Guarding Tess, I have never seen it - I remember it from clips of Movies Games and Videos late at night on ITV

This is great knockabout stuff- Cage is trying to get back into the brightest of limelights. He has to do a private party for Pedro Pascal - In a Croatia starrung as a Spain

Pascal is great. Funnily enough I can understand Pascal but not his Spanish co star 

Pascal has a film for Cage ..

   I love the drugged and drunken stunts. I note the CGI cage is in fact from an episode of Wogan. Just past me on the 207

I have missed Nicolas Cage- I loved his work- Cin Air, The Rock, Leaving Las Vegas - I tried to pull of the leaving las Vegas look in my first year in University 

Demi Moore is another blast from the past - She gets a cameo role 

Sharon Horan has done alright for herself- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school