Peter Kay at the 02

 

Well due to my sister being poorly. I managed to snag a ticket

Yeah I enjoyed it. It was a good night out. It is not for the young  It ends with a light and musical spectular 

There was some chancy off hand gigs at Schofield

Peter Kay is the greatest warm up man in the UK. I know he gets sthick for the who remembers chairs stuff. He even acknowledges that we don't text in the same way.  I liked how he was able to rework some of his catch phrases- I noticed Dr Who still gets a mention - Dalek Bread. He mentioned the SF convention circut- Also an amusing dig at Warrick Davies

Firstly we were very high up. I had a decent view of the show though- I felt neervous about getting to and from the seat. I am mid 40s and I was not the oldest person there...There was a queue for the lavatory afterward

8 pounds- a pint 

Secondly the 02 centre is a long way from the rest of London. It took about 30 minutes from our seat to our train. 

I was wondering about the rights to singing the theme to Top Cat- Surely still in copyright?

The Blockbusters and Magnum P,I theme tune played -Again I wondered about the rights

All in I had fun 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school