Take me out to the Ball Game

 

I went to the Olympic Stadium to see the Chicago Cubs play the St Louis  Cardinals  I was really pleased because it means I have seen the NBA, NHL, and NFL live so now I have finally got the final fourth

The London Series

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/baseball/66010587

West Ham's Olympic stadium is very nice 

Seeing John Goodman who played the Babe Ruth lead the crowd in a few verses of take me out to the ball game

Seeing lovely American Junk food- I had an attack of diverculitis - that morning. I could see French bread sticks filled with cheese-meatballs and such 

There was a big crowd- I saw shirts from all over the USA and beyond 

Baseball is more like a series of goalpost scrambles rather than a penalty shoot out. I had assumed most pitches would be struck into the park, but no 

The Game was a great spectacle- BOOM plumes of smoke, 

Beer, and Doughnut sellers moved through the stands selling their wares - As you see in US media

A great day out

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school