Thank You's, Gracias, Merci's

 


My transport from Belfast-to Ardara was cancelled at 5 am I had to beg a lift. Mercifully Jack and Mary two friends of my sister did us a huge favour. They allowed us to travel in their hire car. I also want to thank my sisters friend Niamh- for the welcome she gave to Roisin and for help in finding a ride

So thank you Jack and Mary

I want to thank my cousin Martin for driving our bags to the hotel

I want to thank my cousin Deidre for bringing me my phone

I want to thank my sister Sinead for going to bat for me with the Peruvian Embassy

I want to thank my sister Eimer for her kindness and patience with Bo- despite being bitten again- and for choosing the dress

I want to thank my cousin Gerald for his quiet patient manner with my daughter

I would like to thank the staff of the wood hill house in Adara and Harvey's point in Donegal 

I would like to thank the bar staff of the Clarion for the kindness shown to me and daughter 

and everyone else I have forgotten




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school