Deadpool and Wolverine

 Yeah I enjoyed  film

Reynold cleans up the mess that is the Marvel-Fox multiverse. 

Wolverines Mask's being described as having blowjob handles-made me laugh.  Ditto ``I wish I was deaf''- The whole scene of  Deadpool using the corpse of Logan to find off the TVA were funny too

Subtext is for cowards gig

A pity they did not get Vinny Jones as Wolverine- Or maybe not. 

Gambit's Cajun accent is shown as the horror it truly is.. Are there any Cajun's left? They seem to just exist for comedy now 

I loathe American astrology The Deadpool  movies are pure generation X /Millenial nostalgia-The sweet wine of memberberries  ``It's a damn cold night .. ''

The fight scenes are silly- Reynolds and Jackman have genuine chemistry. The argument in the car is one of my favorite scenes in the whole of the MCU. I am going to fight you now 

I have seen Elektra in the cinema, I can remember absolutely nothing about it . It was nice to see ``little ears- Jennifer Garner back on screen as Elektra 

It was also a pleasure to see Dafne Keen again- who last graced us with Logan. Again more sweet memberberry wine

Interestingly Garner who was once the least profitable actress in Hollywood- thanks to films like Arthur 2  must have changed her standing with the book keepers now

I was pleased to see Greg Hemphill working behind the bar- shout out to Still Game

Deadpool and Wolverine is probably a bit longer than it needs to be. I think they should have wrapped things up in the void. A female villain who is has immense powers was interesting. When Nova is asked why she is like this- her plain and honest   response ``I don't know'' is well done. 

That is probably more insight then this film deserves Doesn't matter it is fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school