Saturday, August 29, 2026

TCU v UNC at the Aviva

I have not been to see UNC for years. 1999 and 2029  I never thought I would see them play live again. I followed a lot of the games last year online. My interst piqued by the Jordon + Bellicheck pairing
This is my first solo trip to Dublin. I got the time of game wrong I should have remembered 3pm pm out time is 10 am on the East Coast







I was drinking Guinnesss


UNC Cheerleaders


The UNC team being driven into the Aviva stadium. There were folk on stilts, and a band keeping people spirits up






Ramsees! He is off to the Tar Heel Tailgate which was 525 pounds a ticket


A photo taken  from4 floors high in the Avia!
It was something of a Trek




US and Irish flags- I was dismayed Ireland did not have a colour party 




I met some nice people, local lads Who loved American Football. A father and son from Texas.






 

No comments:

Clue ( 1985)

  As a tribute to the late Tim Curry. I viewed this, I should actually sit down and watch the Rocky Horry Picture Show. Which stars one of m...