`` Liar and a Dreamer''
Decades of reviews, scribbles and photos
Sunday, September 20, 2026
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year
I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods.
There was no fly past alas. My brother noted
It was a pretty close game. Arizona won, over Kansas
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My nephew
A.I misunderstanding
The prompt was Higgins from Magnum p.i meets Tom Baker - Dr
La Serenissima
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
The Naked Gun 2025
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment